WUTCRFT really appreciates your business. We provide the most straightforward and hassle-free warranty processes. This Limited Warranty applies to only the products that were purchased from WUTCRFT directly or from WUTCRFT’s authorized resellers. Counterfeit products by other sellers will not be covered under this warranty.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our products are satisfaction guarantee. All undamaged products may be returned for a full refund within 30 days from the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives to our designated warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- All returns must include all of the original packaging and accessories
- Buyer is responsible for shipping costs if it is a non-quality related warranty claims
- WUTCRFT will pay for shipping costs if the return is quality related warranty claims
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
WUTCRFT’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in.
During the Warranty Period, WUTCRFT will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
How Long Does the Coverage Last?
The warranty period for the products purchased from WUTCRFT depends on the product. Please refer to our warranty signup card that is included inside the packaging box for detail.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Naturally wear and tear or discolor of the product (ex: wood product change color naturally over time)
- Items that have exceeded their warranty period
- Non-quality related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
What Do You Have to Do?
To claim your warranty, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- The visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the product for quality inspection
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
WUTCRFT will takes responsibility for any damages or loss incurred during transit for the item returning due to defects in material or workmanship. However, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred during transit if the returning items is non-quality related issues.